Heller Concrete - Provided beautiful concrete work on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.

Washington, District Of Columbia 1 comment

Heller Concrete, Inc.on the Outer Banks of North Carolina does beautiful concrete work.

Heller's work is just like the pictures shown on the website, beautiful. Heller Concrete provided outstanding concrete work at my home in Kitty Hawk. Heller Concrete also poured another driveway on my street and also a beautiful stamped pool deck at my neighbors house right next door. The work at my house was done on time and Mr.

Heller was professional and kind.

I would call on Heller Concrete for any other concrete projects that I might need.If you need concrete work on the Outer Banks you need to call Heller Concrete.

Review about: Concrete.

Comments

obx1212

Not unexpectedly, Mr.Heller has not responded directly to my complaints about the terrible work that he did.

However, the measure of a good company is how it responds to criticism.

I would invite any of his satisfied customers and anyone considering using Mr.Heller's services to contact me directly so that they might look at his terrible work for themselves.

obx1212@gmail.com

Outer Banks of NC - Heller Concrete did a terrible job and would't accept responsibility.

Suffolk, Virginia 1 comment

I would strongly recommend that anyone on the Outer Banks of North Carolina avoid using Heller Concrete.We employed Heller to construct a concrete patio for our house.

The owner was very personable and helpful in the planning stage. The problem was that his site prep although simple and straightforward, was clearly inadequate. The slab cracked badly - with one side of the crack settling more than 1/2 inch below the other. This occurred within two weeks of the pour.

The concrete was stamped and colored. This aspect of the job was horrible and did not in any way resembled the beautiful photographs of stamped concrete on Heller's website. Apparently, Mr. Heller let the concrete set up too much before stamping and adding the color powder.

The result was that the stamping left very shallow, inadequate impressions in the concrete and the color powder sat on the surface and the tone was beige as opposed to the blue-gray that we contracted for.

The worst part of the job was Mr. Heller's attitude when we call him back to the house to discuss the problems. He claimed the the crack was our fault and that the inadequate stamping and color "variation" were normal.

Worst of all, he became very hostile. He refused to even consider getting some other opinion on the work and stormed off in a huff. This man had come highly recommended.

I can only suggest that anyone looking for concrete work on the Outer Banks of North Carolina use another contractor.Heller did a terrible job and would not take any responsibility for his errors.

Review about: Concrete Construction.

Comments

obx1212

Not unexpectedly, Mr. Heller has not responded directly to my complaints about the terrible work that he did. Instead, he has apparently solicited positive reviews from other customers. It comes as no surprise to me that he was able to secure positive comments from satisfied customers. Indeed, I chose Mr. Heller to do the work at our home precisely because of positive recommendations from satisfied customers.

However, the measure of a good company is how it responds to criticism. Rather than stone-walling denials and chest-thumping bravado, Mr. Heller would best respond to criticism by acknowledging his errors and setting them right. This he continues to refuse to do. If anyone, satisfied customer or prospective customer, would care to see an example of Mr. Heller's work other than one that he shows off on his website, please contact me directly.

obx1212@gmail.com